This year ALL tickets will be exchanged for a wristband. Festival guests with the Flow wristband can enter and exit the festival area during the Flow weekend as they wish.
Wristband exchange points
This year Flow Festival has three wristband exchange points. One point is located near the main entrance to the festival area, at Sörnäisten rantatie 22, and the other at Lasipalatsi Square in the Helsinki city centre. In addition, tickets can be exchanged for wristbands on Friday 12.8. in Hakaniemi in front of POOL Business Lounge.
Suvilahti festival area’s wristband exchange and accreditation points (map) are situated near the main entrance to the festival area at Sörnäisten Rantatie 22. Please note that there is no wristband exchange at the festival’s main gate, so make sure you have exchanged your ticket for a wristband before proceeding to the gates. The wristband exchange near the festival area begins on Thursday.
The wristband exchange point at Lasipalatsi Square (map) is located in the heart of Helsinki, next to Amos Rex Museum and near Kamppi Shopping Center. You can exchange your ticket for a wristband at Lasipalatsi Square from Wednesday to Friday. You will also find Flow Festival’s press and guest accreditation points there. Please note that there are no ticket sales at Lasipalatsi Square.
The wristband exchange point situated in front of POOL Business Lounge (map) is open on Friday, 12.8. just for customers. Please note that there are no ticket sales at this exchange point.
The opening hours of the wristband exchange points
Wristband exchange point near the festival site, Suvilahti
Thu 11.8. 14–20
Fri 12.8. 12-01
Sat 13.8. 12–01
Sun 14.8. 12–23:30
Wristband exchange point at Lasipalatsi Square, Helsinki City Centre
Wed 10.8. 10–20
Thu 11.8. 10–20
Fri 12.8. 10–20
Street address: Lasipalatsin aukio, 00101, Helsinki
POOL Business Lounge, Hakaniemi
Fri 12.8. 12–20
Street address: Siltasaarenkatu 10
More about the wristband exchange
- The wristband will be applied and tightened on the ticket holder’s wrist upon pick up. Therefore, the wristband cannot be picked up by anyone else but the ticket holder personally.
- The wristband is personal, and it cannot be shared with anyone else, it must be worn during the whole time it is valid. An unattached wristband is not valid for entrance.
- The ticket includes the name of the buyer, but the ticket can be exchanged for a wristband by anyone over the age of 18.
- The age restriction of the festival is 18. Therefore, you should prepare to prove your age with an official ID when exchanging wristband.
- Due to a limited capacity of wristbands, it is not possible to combine several one-day tickets to get a two-day or three-day wristband. For example, a one-day ticket for Friday and a one-day ticket for Saturday do not equal a two-day wristband. The same goes for a two-day ticket and a one-day ticket; it is not possible to combine them into a three-day wristband.